Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Is it really snowing again?

I'm in disbelief. Officially.

I get to walk in this in a couple hours to the building that is just to the left of the frame - probably 100 meters away. :o(
for Physical Therapy.

& I just broke a tooth, so I get to drive in this stuff in several hours. Never a dull moment. (Though I would have had to have driven home anyway, now I'll just do it after seeing the dentist.)

Again - never a dull moment.

Monday, March 24, 2014

All cut now to sew a baby quilt.

There are almost 350 pieces (Thanks Carla @ modernbiasblog.com for doing the math.) & there shouldn't be any repeats! I may have cut 1 too many of the 2.5 inch squares. If that is the case, that one on the top will go into a different 2.5 inch squares project.

I found out on Friday afternoon that my husband's 45 year old cousin is due with her first baby next month!

My long armer can fit me in on or just about April 1st.

Hopefully the backing fabric that I ordered comes in on time!

Saturday, March 22, 2014

In DC today

In DC today by aviva_hadas (Amy)
In DC today, a photo by aviva_hadas (Amy) on Flickr.

I spent my day at the Anacostia Arts Center sewing with DCMQG.